Become a Goodwill Ambassador
Goodwill Ambassadors make a commitment to share the mission of Goodwill Manasota, Inc. We provide the training and education, and our Ambassadors let the community know about the improvements Goodwill is making in the quality of so many lives , the paths to self-sufficiency Goodwill is creating and enumerate the opportunities to support this Goodwill.
Our Ambassadors routinely speak with service clubs, faith-based organizations, professional and youth groups, etc., to let them know about Goodwill's Mission – thus building awareness of the organization through their public engagements. There are many opportunities for public speaking, as well as one-on-one engagements, to illustrate the documented creation of jobs and a far more employable workforce in our community.
Goodwill knows that when a neighborhood comes together – crime rates go down and even children's grades go up.
Goodwill Manasota offers opportunities for communities around our locations to come together. We offer numerous FREE classes ranging from beginner Spanish, learning computers, arts & crafts, cooking and more.
We are always looking for people to donate their time to teach a class, or just come as an attendee and meet their neighbors!
Become a Corporate Partner
Statistically, studies show that people desire Cause Marketing:
• More than 83 percent of people surveyed said that they wish that the retailers, businesses and companies where they spend their hard earned dollars would support non-profit causes.
• More than 88 percent of Americans said that they prefer company support for causes - an additional 85 percent said that they reward companies with a positive image – created, in part – by Cause Marketing.
• Cause Marketing adds value at every turn; one in five consumers will pay more for a cause-related product.
• Cause Marketing campaigns prompt 61percent of Americans to try new products and services.
• More than 80 percent of consumers said that they would switch to a brand that supports a cause.
We understand that your reputation in the community and the promotion of your products and services with integrity is very important to you – it is important to us as well. We only partner with companies that have solid brand images and outstanding character.
Whether new or established - our prospective partners must have a strong corporate mission. A key principle when evaluating potential relationships is a partner's ability to leverage its assets and raise awareness about Goodwill and our important mission and services.
These are our three main types of partnerships:
• Strategic Alliances are multi-year partnerships that may create new programs or strengthen established programs in support of the Goodwill Foundation's long-term strategic priorities.
• Sponsored Programs are existing programs, which are available to be sponsored in part of underwritten.
• Market Promotions take place within a certain period of time, i.e.; Goodwill Week, anniversaries, grand-openings, etc. Market Promotions can be a one-time event or a one-time special event promotion.
Each partnership type entails a minimum financial commitment to Goodwill Foundation.
Lasting benefits for your business
When we design and develop a Cause Marketing Partnership between Goodwill Manasota and your business – there are substantial benefits to both you and your company.
• Increased brand awareness, enhancement, and positioning
• An opportunity to generate positive public relations
• Potential for increased product sales
• A powerful and cost-efficient alternative to competitor's marketing
• A unique selling point over competitors
• Team building opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Enhanced relations with customers, suppliers, internal offices and regional businesses
• An opportunity to show good corporate social responsibility in action